Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rainy Days Make Me Feel Alive

I just got all cutesy for working out and then I thought "Why did I do that?" Just going to be a hot mess afterwards, regardless. Soooo I'm going to do P90X again today! Rawr. I always feel so intense when I say that, but truth be told, it's not intimidating once you start. I actually get excited for P90X because I know it works! Self-proclaimed dork.
Okay. It is RAINING and anyone who knows me at all knows how much I love<3!0V3 rain- the more intense, the better. In case you don't get it: I feel like Gene Kelly sometimes.
"Today I don't feel like doin' anythingggggg. (berda-buh-buh-budda-buh) I just wanna lay in my beddddddd." (berda-buh-buh-budda-buh!) I probably spent too long trying to spell that sound. Ok I like this song except: 1) I don't want to hear about all of those things Bruno does on his day off, yuck. 2) did the music video REALLY have to have monkeys??
I've decided to make a music video of this song asap to a Tyler Ward-edited version. :) I'll probably keep most of the choreography because it's cute.
Final decision: goodbye Air Force. :( My plan at the beginning of the summer was to surprise everyone and show up at PT, which would have been fun but I have spent the past 2 months racking up the pros & cons of various decisions & I am thrilled with my choice. I will be majoring in Middle Eastern Studies with a minor in Broadcasting. I'm applying to study in the Jerusalem Center for Winter Semester, the following summer I will intern at the White House and for a Broadcasting Station (the bigger the better, the goal is Fox News). Yippeee!! Now I can just enjoy soaking up the Disney experience for my resume to Fox News, visit Epcot and dream of all my future travels that I'm chomping at the bit to explore, and self-reflect on how lucky I am. (full-time job)

Yesterday I spent most of the day with Jaime! We waited in line for 2.5 hours to meet Flynn Rider & Rapunzel. Totally worth it: got to know the couple in line behind us, the cast member attendant "V" was funny, and I got my Tom's shoes signed by both of them!! :) Then we went straight to Epcot and I fell in love with this park. We saw Canada in the 360 theatre- breathtaking. It was especially fascinating because Jaime is part-Canadian so she was telling me about her family that lives there!
We had ice cream crepes in France, we heard a live British band in England, we bought Arabic earrings in Morroco, we had Japanese marble soda & rice crackers in Japan. :) So much flipping fun! Also, kimonos are beautifully soft. I tried on a sage-green kimono & I want one as a nightgown now, kthanks. Here are the earrings!

Now off to help Dell with her Wal-Mart shopping post-ER and then afterwards... P90X! Stoked. Have a life-changing day!
O Canada!  I'm coming for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment