Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hey You. :)

Приветствовать! Mkay I just sent you an email with a link to this blog after you asked for it and I'm a little nervous. :) Nothing too deep has been posted lately, but I'm going to be better about making time to write what I'm thinking about!
I love having this blog because I can sometimes say things exactly the way I want to say them, through pictures and words. I collect pictures and quotes from other blogs and sometimes everything I've been trying to say is summed up in a picture from someone else's blog, so I post it here.
Some blog posts are addressed to specific people, but most posts are just for everyone. :) Your opinions, as always, are appreciated so let me know what you think! <3 Court

Here it is, info on the Jerusalem Center: http://ce.byu.edu/jc/ So beautiful, I almost cried tears of joy. Get me there!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Court, you realize I've been to Israel right? And the Jerusalem center? FB message/text/call me. Loves you!!

    ReplyDelete