Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Thought the World Should Know...About My 'Fro.

This is actually not its height of poufiness & volume but oh well.

Another day, another paycheck. Another memory, another bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, another Disney parade, another intriguing thought, another decision to mull over. All things I enjoy. Soooo there are too many thoughts going on so instead of making a futile attempt to address each of them, I shall not even try until tomorrow and instead I'll post some of my favorite posts from other blogs. Also, fact: people are innately good- I left my laundry in the communal laundry room for 21 hours and when I came back it was all still there. Even my laundry card was still stuck in the card slot... Enjoy the following <3

















Day off tomorrow means that I'm going to watch a warm & fuzzy Disney movie now & life is good.

2 comments:

  1. You're the cutest thing known to man except for Colton, you're too sweet for buying me souvenirs at Disney, and I like you. And I promise I will send the pants soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm highly flattered & I'm fond of you also girly. <3 The gift will be sent as soon as they can dispatch a truck over to my residence. I am giggly over the fact that we really have a Sweatpant Sisterhood! No rush though, hang on to them as long as you need them.

    ReplyDelete