Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Life Is Average

When I feel like my make up or hair looks crazy & I go to the bathroom to fix it, I don't fix or adjust anything until I've looked in the mirror. Just to see if it was really as crazy as I supposed.

Today I walked over to my computer holding a pretzel. I sat down, put my headphone in my mouth, and my pretzel in my ear.

I donated blood today. Mainly because I knew I would get free food.

I poured Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal into a bowl before remembering that I was out of milk. I still ate it with a spoon.

I was going to do a P90X workout yesterday but instead had some friends over for a dessert party.

I slept in a bathtub last night because I was scared from hearing scary stories. I peeked over the edge of the bathtub every few minutes but had to work up the courage every single time.

My life is pretty normal. <3 Courtney Annette Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment