Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Thoughts

I hope no one thought I was ungrateful because I failed to post my gratitude list on Facebook or elsewhere public. I am very grateful but felt like expressing it differently. I do think this time of year is a good milestone marker to make a list for others as well as myself for things that I appreciate in this fantastic life.
*no particular order
strawberry pie
adorable cousins
a roof over my head
relatives within driving distance who love me
a sister who appreciates my jokes
Pinterest
Amelia Bedelia books
Dr. Seuss books & quotes
beaches
the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Mommy & Daddy
sisters
cousins
hair gel
Pixar
modern bathrooms
friends who care
The Great Gatsby
Deseret Industries
scissors
alone time
a mostly-functioning computer
a semi-functioning phone :)
Jane Austen putting pen to paper
Brigham Young University
boys who become men when they take care of the women in their life
intelligence
Mr. Peck's style of teaching
Ryan Gosling in The Notebook
Robert Downey Jr. in Ironman
Nana & Grandpere
Nani & Papa
Grandad Sonny & JuJu
Grandaddy and Grandmother Sandra
James Dean in East of Eden
Giant
Roald Dahl
Harry Potter
Coldstone's mint ice cream
conversations where you learn more about the other person and yourself
well-phrased sentences
Scrabble
Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?
biotin
Argan oil
silver nail polish
my $8 black pants
my $5 Thanksgiving sweater
Talecris
James Bond/Daniel Craig
door knobs
model homes
fancy bathrooms (I like bathrooms.)
a select few Daily Odd Compliments
blogspot <3
airplanes & airports
Russians
foreigners
snuggling
meaningful kisses
honesty
chocolate pie
my glasses
steak
Zooey Deschanel
Gilmore Girls
Kittyhawk
my foam pillow
Windex
Anne of Green Gables
National Geographic
intelligent, observant, attractive,caring men
handwritten letters
my mission call to Tahiti
temples
prayer
the Book of Mormon
wisdom
vivid dreams

On that note, good night! xoxoxo Courtney Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment