Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday Business

Now is a good time to express gratitude for people.
I know that every person in my life is there for a reason. The people I don't like are preparing me to deal with different personality types. The people I like help me aspire to be my best self.
My birthday stuff:
day before ~
lunch with Fran at the MOA
Cowboy Poetry with Kay, Cherie & others
day of ~
breakfast with Allie at Denny's
proposal helping with Connors, Andi, and Mikey
restaurant and business-hopping with Halers for free birthday stuff (dessert at California Pizza kitchen, sub at Firehouse Subs, dessert at Sizzler, balloon/crown/announcement over the manager walkie talkies, free doughnut at Krispy Kreme, and drink at Rubio's)
dinner at Panda Express with Halers (I really love you, Hale.)
henna with Hales
started watching Robin Hood: Men in Tights, then switched to watch part of Tron
scripture reading
day after~
birthday wishes at church (saw Alisa, Hailey and Wyatt from the Raintree meeting right before)
birthday shared with roomie Sam, open door with ward for pumpkin pie and cake at our apt
birthday song by ward acapella group

And that's the end of today. :)
I really really enjoy all of the small things as well as the big things. I have thoroughly appreciated the kind words and thoughts of everyone that have been sent my way, it is awesome to be 21!

School tomorrow, I ain't even mad.

love, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment