Monday, December 3, 2012

I Look So Hipster Right Now.

Today is Monday, the 3rd of December, in the year two thousand and twelve. I have been 21 for a month now & I feel great. I have the best friends in the world, I am going to one of the best schools in the world, (the best for my spirituality def), best family in the universe, the best mission call in the world (Tahiti speaking Tahitian and French), and the coolest sweater in the thrift store world. I even have headphones (free on an airplane about 5 years ago) slung around my neck.

Also, I know The Secret. The law of attraction is real. It explains all of my luck and the unusual opportunities that have strewn my life's path thus far. I really want to watch Home Alone tonight. By the way, the most recent Winnie the Pooh movie is my current favorite movie. I watched it in French the other night (with English subtitles) and laughed like a loony every time I understand a single French word. By the way, so freaking excited that one of my potential missionary comps is so cool!!! We are interested in exactly the same things and at the same level of excitement, fingers crossed that we will be missionary comps because that would be so awesome.

I am planning on donating plasma in a few hours, wish me luck. The concept sounds so dirty, but the monetary reimbursement is helpful. I am able to stay afloat financially because I have a propensity towards treating myself in small ways. All the time. Perhaps this is why I enjoy life so much.

Anywho, I must leave you now for PoliSciClass.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment