Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crunch Time

Inspired by my lovely Andi to share a few thoughts on my bloggie. <3 Right now I'm in a cubicle of the Asian Section so I can really focus on this paper that's due later today in class at 4 grrrr, I don't mess around when I want to procratsinate! But it's all good because I've got my fruit snacks to keep me awake & lively:

Andi is my baby girl here at BYU and I love her oh so much! We had a heart-to-heart that was 100% worth the sleep deprivation. Nothing relieves stress & anxiety better than a warm & fuzzy conversation on a carpet ledge in a dorm stairwell! It is so much fun hanging out with you missy, especially our epic Cannon Center adventures and our library encounters! You make me laugh so much, it must be because I have an Asian soul. It is so lovely having really good friends that I can talk to about anything! And also it is rather handy having someone else with a radar for BANANA SPLITS!! ;)

Goodness, I am so glad that I had awesome AP classes in high school because they have really come in handy here at college when I don't feel like studying! Enjoy the slightly overcast day today everyone at BYU, please, for the love of leather, wear your rainjackets. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment