Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Book of Mormon: You Can Own the Whole of Your Seat but You Only Need the Edge!

I have made an inexplicably exciting discovery. The Book of Mormon can actually be a page-turner. I'M SERIOUS. I've been studying for my test that I'm taking tomorrow and I'm conducting an experiment where I study for me, not for the test (this has Caroline concerned) and I was just reading through/underlining important words & phrases when I experienced this moment of true excitement.
So I was studying in the Asian Collection section because I'm sort of obsessed with Asians (no joke) so I figured I would have good study vibes (true) and I came to a part about the Gadianton robbers. The battle between the Gadianton robbers and the Nephites was epicly intense with a huge buildup describing how the Gadianton robbers laid in wait in the mountains & secret places until they were numerous enough to attack (scary image) and when I read about the letter from Giddianhi to Lachoneus, I was ACTUALLY on the edge of my seat! Call me a dork but the BOM is actually one of my favorite books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment