Monday, January 14, 2013

Four Degrees Fahrenheit

That's how cold it is in 84604 aka Provo, Utah. My sympathies to you lovely people.

Myself? So cold in upstate New York that I took a time-out halfway through the day and curled up on the couch for a few hours while reading the Happiness Project. (read it if you see it).

This is a lazy post, only read if you are feeling laxadaisical or else you might be irritated at the pace.

So it has been officially a week since BYU Winter Semester started and I have not been attending, which has strangely not been weird. About 3 weeks before I go into the Missionary Training Center and I am ready. I got a watch today so that was bascially my last necessity, so now I'm good to go. But really, I got an international driver's license today (no test, a little worrisome) so I guess I can go drive in India now if need be.

For all male inquirers wondering about my domestic skill set, I made the Perfect Banana Bread yesterday. Unfortunately you will have to wait about 18 months to pursue me.

Our fence is almost done being built and I made a supreme pizza. I watched Cake Boss and finished my 6th vision board. I visited the bird store and did some laundry.

I legitimately have not been bored with being at home. It. is. wonderful. I have to earn my keep by walking our adorable puppy and babysitting my cute little sister.  I get Netflix and I don't have to do any homework. Life is good, people. I think I'm enjoying it too much actually, would you all judge me if I dropped out of school to write a few books?

I plan on dedicating 3 solid days to immersing myself in the politics of America. I will go through all major news networks and read at least one article from each one, should be interesting.

I hope everyone else in the world is doing splendidly, I am amazed that I have people from all over the world who read my blog pretty frequently. Thank you!!

This is what I see on my statistics page:
EntryPageviews
United States
5977
United Kingdom
650
Canada
369
Russia
340
Australia
337
Germany
314
Singapore
245
India
243
Philippines
173
Greece
103

It is mind-blowing and so very cool.
Good night, off to read some more of my book!
love, Courtney
 

No comments:

Post a Comment