Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bad Days Aren't So Bad After All, I Guess :)

I hadn't anticipated all of the love and support I would feel for my bad day, I am completely overwhelmed and in love with the world. I almost would be okay having another bad day in the far-distant future if I get the same kind of response. :) GOOD NEWS: my stuff was returned today! The cash was gone but everything else is okie dokie. (I just have to reactivate my credit card and I'll be set.) I gave three people haircuts tonight after my talk in church on temples. <3 I like giving talks, I just wish calm mind would remind my body not to panic when I'm up on the stand, goosebumps galore!




















I present: Emma Watson, in honor of going to Wizarding World tomorrow!!!!! :) Sweet dreams! xoxo Coco

1 comment:

  1. .... You're going to the Harry Potter Theme Park tomorrow?

    I hate you.

    ReplyDelete