Thursday, December 11, 2014

Worry About Yourself :)

Meditation is a critical aspect of my identity. I wouldn't be me if I didn't have quiet time by myself to just THINK.
I know who I really am when I'm by myself, my identity with others is a natural extension of the things I have decided while by myself. Identity should be operated on a base, not sporadically made up based on the immediate circumstances.
I talk about myself because I am an expert on this subject, I am uniquely qualified. In talking about myself, I hope it helps you better understand yourself. worry about yoself :)
"Ideas are the currency of the academic world." -Unknown
When are you the happiest? When do you feel a rush of joy? When do you feel real peace? DO MORE OF THOSE THINGS.
When do you feel bad? When do you have regrets? Who pushes you to make bad decisions? DO LESS OF THAT.
That's really how I can summarize up Life at this point in time.
Stay tuned, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment